Jun 20,1909 New-Pu Public School was
Apr l,1917 The school building was
Apr 30,1918 Yen-Shui Branch School was
Apr 1,1919 The branch was moved into
Hsinchu school buildings.
Apr 25,1921 The name of the school was
changed into Hsiangshan Public School.
Apr 1,1928 Yen-Shui Branch School
separated to become Yen-Shui
Public School,now known
as Nei-Hu Primary School.
Apr 6,1931 Affiliated Hsiangshan
Fundamental Learning Classroom was set up
Apr 16,1931 Fundamental learning
classroom became oriented as an agriculture school.
Apr 27,1935 Aboriginal Tribes
Friendship Group was set up.
Oct 1,1941 The School was renamed
Hsinchu City Hsiangshan Primary School.
Apr 1,1943 High School Division was
School was renamed Hsinchu County Hsiangshan
Primary School after the
of Taiwan from Japanese occupation. Mr. Chuang Chin-Shui was appointed
Feb 1,1946 The school was renamed
Hsinchu City the sixth Fundamental School.
Feb 15,1946 Mr. Yang Ting-Yu succeeded
as the second principal.
school was renamed Hsinchu City Hsiangshan
School Division was terminated.
school was renamed Hsinchu City Hiangshan
Chen Pan-Hui succeeded as the third principal.
same year the Nine-Year Compulsory Education was enforced , the name of
was changed into Hsinchu County Hiangshan
Tsai Kiang-Po succeeded as the fourth principal.
Su Hung-Sheng succeeded as the fifth principal.
Hsinchu City was elevated to the
status directly under the jurisdiction
of the Province Government , and hence the name of the school was
Hsinchu Manicipal Hsiangshan
Tien-Wang succeeded as the sixth principal.
Lai Hsing-Fu succeeded as the seventh principal.
Fu Yun-Feng succeeded as the eighth principal.
Chuang Chung-Ho was elected as the tenth principal.
Hsu Ching-Kung was elected as the eleventh principal.
auditorium was reconstructed.
Nov6,2010 School celebrated its
one hundred years